If you ever do need teeth replacement due to any reason, seek treatment immediately to prevent future issues.
Patients who are diagnosed with a mild case of TMJ are likely to be given a sheet of self-care instructions to practice when at home.
Is it time for your full mouth reconstruction? When someone is experiencing multiple problems with their oral health, it is time for them to undergo a full dental evaluation in order to understand the types of treatments that they need to restore their oral health.
Every general dentist offers their own set of dental services based upon their experience and what best meets the needs of their patients.
Without endodontic care, an abscessed tooth will only continue to get worse, which can potentially spread the infection to other parts of your body, and this is something you definitely do not want to have happen.
Want to understand more about the All-on-4 Dental Implants® teeth replacement option?
Want to find out more about denture repair? Dentures are vital for those who have missing teeth.
A professional dentist can offer patients recommendations on exactly how often they should brush and floss their teeth, as well as any additional dental care recommendations they deem fit to provide.
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Tempe, AZ area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Dentist,
We Offer Emergency Dental Services
Desert Breeze Dentistry
We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the Tempe area and treat patients of all ages. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to truly understand each person’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patients’ objectives we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful.
Desert Breeze Dentistry is located at 1720 East Warner Road #5, Tempe, AZ. We are currently accepting new patients, and you can schedule an appointment by calling 480-864-4118.
About our business, license, and website security
- Desert Breeze Dentistry was established in 1988.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Maricopa
- We serve patients from the following cities: Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert
- AZ (License #D010124). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1881171437). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details