People who wear dentures typically have the same complaints. Although the types of dentures made today are fantastic compared to those from years ago, issues
The dental specialty that focuses on the tissues inside your tooth and around your tooth roots is called endodontics.
If you want to know if your dentures will feel normal, the answer is yes. You may have recently gotten the teeth, or perhaps you
If you want to whiten your dentures, there are several ways you can go about doing so. The right denture care can go a long
Dentists use dental crowns to protect or restore damaged teeth.
When it comes to oral care, it is just as important to clean dentures as it is natural teeth. After all, both can develop many
Dentures offer a great way to replace your missing teeth. The main reason people get dentures is tooth loss. Many people lose teeth due to
Cosmetic dental services can improve the aesthetics of your teeth.
Dentures can replace your missing teeth. However, you might wonder if you can drink and eat as usual with the false teeth in. The good
Getting dental implants is a lengthy process that yields desirable results. By replacing both the root and exterior of a missing tooth, this solution restores
For many years, denture wearers struggled along in their daily lives. Unfortunately, early designs offered a poor fit and were incredibly uncomfortable. Even when using
Missing or damaged teeth can impact people’s smiles and overall dental health, especially if the affected teeth cause pain or become infected, but dental implants
We Offer Emergency Dental Services
Desert Breeze Dentistry
We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the Tempe area and treat patients of all ages. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to truly understand each person’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patients’ objectives we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful.
Desert Breeze Dentistry is located at 1720 East Warner Road #5, Tempe, AZ. We are currently accepting new patients, and you can schedule an appointment by calling 480-864-4118.
About our business, license, and website security
- Desert Breeze Dentistry was established in 1988.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Maricopa
- We serve patients from the following cities: Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert
- AZ (License #D010124). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1881171437). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details