When Do You Need Dentures?
You might think dentures are only for seniors, but it is possible to need them sooner. Tooth loss does not happen immediately, so you might
Can Others Tell if You Have Dentures?
If you have missing teeth, dentures can enhance your smile and boost your self-esteem. Dentists can provide comfortable dentures that may give you a stable
Learning How to Speak and Eat With Dentures
If you are getting dentures, you might want to learn how to eat and speak with them. The good news is there are a few
How Do Dentures Stay in Place?
Fitting dentures to replace lost teeth usually makes eating and speaking easier. Dentures stay in place in different ways depending on several factors, including the
Tips for Using Dentures Adhesive
Dentures are one of the various methods that dentists use to replace teeth. If you have lost many of your teeth or even all of
What Can You Eat With Dentures?
When you have dentures, you no longer have to hide your smile or avoid being around other people. This treatment can also improve your oral
Eating Healthy With Dentures
After getting dentures, your diet might change slightly. That is not unusual, of course. However, knowing the right foods to eat can help you make
Gum Care When You Have Dentures
Dentures give many people a reason to smile again. Instead of living with damaged, unsightly teeth, they now look and feel better than ever. While
What to Expect When Getting Dentures
Millions of people wear dentures that help them to eat and speak properly. But getting used to wearing dentures can take a while as your
Caring for Your Dentures
If you have dentures, it is critical to correctly care for them so that the teeth stay in good condition. That way, you will be
Can Periodontics Improve Your Oral Health?
If you have ever had trouble with your gums, you may have seen a dentist with experience in periodontics.
Do Dentures Look Like Natural Teeth?
People choose dentures to replace teeth for many reasons. If you have lost teeth or if the dentist has extracted some of yours, there are
We Offer Emergency Dental Services
Desert Breeze Dentistry
We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the Tempe area and treat patients of all ages. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to truly understand each person’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patients’ objectives we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful.
Desert Breeze Dentistry is located at 1720 East Warner Road #5, Tempe, AZ. We are currently accepting new patients, and you can schedule an appointment by calling 480-864-4118.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Desert Breeze Dentistry was established in 1988.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Maricopa
- We serve patients from the following cities: Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert
- AZ (License #D010124). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1881171437). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
The Proof is in Our patients
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM